ES - Keg O Beer?

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Thu Sep 23 16:21:53 PDT 1999

Hello Bayne,

I've volunteered to take it out to site tomorrow in my pick-up hopefully
around 1-2.00 in the afternoon sense I have to come back into town
anyway, keg or no keg. Unless Valentyne wishes to change plans on me I'm
meeting up with him and hauling it out.

Well it's off to the site for set up for me.

	Phelippe