ES - injury

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:34:06 PDT 1999

>I would like to inform the populace that I had an accident on Monday while
>I was at work.  I was coming down the stairs and I missed a >step and
>landed on my right side on my ankle.

Bad Franchesca, no cookie for you!  :)

>Luckily this was before school started  so there was not alot of >people in
>the stairwell.

Wait a minute!  You could have had several cushy fat (mmm juicy) children to
fall on and you decided to go down a "deserted" stairwell?

(Sorry, it's the wicked witch in me. ;>) - eeeheeeheeeheee)

>I'm at home for the week, next week Fort Worth ISD has fall break so I
>actually get an extra week off.  The baby is fine...

Great!  I'm glad this works out for the best.  Sort of.  I mean it would
have been nicer if you and Rob coulda had the two weeks off, gone to
Jamaica, you know....  (BIG GRIN)

Hope you get back on your feet real soon.  Don't take any wooden bananas
(although they are less slippery...)

Allessandre