No subject

Mara of Rede mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 17:58:17 PDT 1999

Okay, I just need to clarify something: Lady Innes Dee
has an email account on my computer. I set it up so
she may correspond with the merchants who need to
contact her for Defender.
I check the mail.This does not mean that you can't
send messages to her, just be aware that they are not
private.
No, nothing has happened/been said that should not
have been said, or anything like that. I just wanted
people to be aware that the messages are going thru a
third party. So please, no marriage proposals or any
other kind of proposal...and feel free to use to
contact her. I will check it everyday and send
messages to her.
Thanks!
Mara

===