ES - FW: Barrier

Todd Marsh toddmarsh at sierrasys.com
Sun Sep 12 09:31:34 PDT 1999

The barrier has been found!

We took the barrier to Gothic War to use in a tournament there.  The
tournament ended in a rainstorm.  When we went back to pick it up, it was
gone.  Fortunately, Elfsea has friends everywhere.  Please thank Aaron and
Brita next time you see them.

Maybe it's time we painted our heraldry on the barrier.  How do you think it
should be painted?

Llywelyn