ES - Defender Prize Baskets

Arabella de Montacute ladyarabella at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 22:25:20 PDT 1999

Greetings from your Defender Prize Coordinator,

     Well things are moving well.  Besides what we added at business
meeting, we have five table cloths and "salt cellars" for each basket.  The
Ladies will love these baskets... they have mostly table/feast related stuff
so far.

     We are in need of stuff for the guys.. ie armor stuff... rivits
ducktape, straps, buckles, ratan, sharp pointy things.  We could use some
books and sewing items like thread, notions, trim, etc...  Fearghus did
include a gift certificate for a dozen arrows crested in the winner's colors
and fletches to match at the correct draw length.  If anyone has a vanbrace
or glove for the archer it would be nice as would a quiver.

     If you have things you wish to donate please bring them to the site on
Friday.  I will have my tourney table in front of my tent with an extra
basket on it for items if I'm not in camp.  Xene if it's ok with you I will
also have an extra basket under the Baronial pavilion for the same purpose
of delivered items to the site.  I will also porvide a pad of paper and
pencil if you wish the item to go in a specific basket.  I wouldn't want for
a Rapier item to go into the Chivalric basket by mistake.

     These prize baskets will be the talk of the kingdom.  Remember that one
of the noble virtues is largess.

Sincerely and in faithful service to Barony and Kingdom,
Lady Arabella de Montacute
Happy Citizen of the Barony of Elfsea,
Kingdom of Ansteorra
email - ladyarabella at hotmail.com