ES - injury

Monica Macchietto francescavespuci at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 07:31:41 PDT 1999

I would like to inform the populace that I had an accident on Monday while I
was at work.  I was coming down the stairs and I missed a step and landed on
my right side on my ankle.  Luckily this was before school started so there
was not alot of people in the stairwell.  Roberto took me to the emergency
room at Arlington Memorial Hospital and we were there for about 3 hours.
I'm at home for the week, next week Fort Worth ISD has fall break so I
actually get an extra week off.  The baby is fine, and  he was kicking all
day on Monday because I think he was a tad upset about his mother falling on
the steps.  I guess if I could see my feet I would be able to see all the
steps. (ha, ha)  Roberto and I were unable to attend Defender because of
work but we were there in spirit.  Vivat to all who participated in all
activities.

Injured Klutz staying at home,

Lady Francesca Vespuci
(Monica Macchietto)