ES - Bored

Jane Sitton-Logan janesmayl at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 11:55:46 PDT 2000

Bonjour, mes amis, from Madelina

Glad you didn't wish for anything exciting to happen.  I had lunch downtown
with my best friend and my former college roommate who works at the
Star-Telegram on March 28th.  She complained it was a slow news day.  My
best friend told her to be careful what she wished for.  A few hours later,
my former roommate called to say that she was in her car about to drive home
when she saw the tornado coming.  She made her husband turn the car around
and go back to the S-T.  They went down to the basement where they store the
old presses to wait it out.  And he had wanted to try to outdrive it.  Go
figure.