ES - Gee is it quiet...

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 11 13:28:55 PDT 2000

That is one for Alan, Richard only gets an homorable mention.  :-) :-) :-)
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

One smile didn't cover it.  I starting laughing on my conference call and
had to make up something to tell them.

Daniel

"Armand Dragonetti" <dragonetti at generich.com>@ansteorra.org on 04/11/2000
03:01:22 PM

Please respond to elfsea at ansteorra.org

Sent by:  owner-elfsea at ansteorra.org

To:   <elfsea at ansteorra.org>
cc:
Subject:  Re: ES - Gee is it quiet...

You addressed this before I could get to it. I was about to explain that
'sittling' is the darker side of telecommuting. It generally involves a
tube
of Preparation H, a *special* ability to sit really still and the unnerving
tendency to stare unabated for long periods of time. This of course in
between sessions of unbridled glee prancing about in an unnaturally warm
hot
tub. 'Sittling' is not to be taken lightly, it's serious business.

-=Armand=- <--Who considered sittling once but was talked out of it by an
compassionate member of the JSNTS group. (Just Say No To Sittling) Acronym
referred to 'Just Nuts'

From: Richard Threlkeld <rjt2 at airmail.net>