ES - Gee is it quiet...

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Tue Apr 11 14:33:34 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/11/00 4:11:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
allessandre at hotmail.com writes:

<< Galen & I will be getting rea... I mean doing taxes tomorrow, >>

    I'm so glad we did our taxes in February. This is the first stress-free
April I've had in 10 years. Ha ha ha ha ha. I'm getting hysterical not having
to worry about midnight  on the 15th, although I heard on tv today that the
deadline this year is monday night. But I don't have to care one way or
another. Ha ha ha ha ha.
Siobhan