ES - A couple of COOL web sites . . .

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 18:03:46 PDT 2000

This post was from me, Lady Neeve.  It was in response
to the posting of the cool site about the movie. I
read the post right after hours of figuring out the
tricks to yahoo and customising the clubs that are put
up for all interested to use.  I apologise if the post
offended anyone, it is the first post and I didn't
think anyone would mind my sharing it on the list with
it being Society related..  Anyway...Safe and Happy
Journies to all...P.S.  We DO have the coolest lookin
clubs in all the SCA clubs so far~~~~(I know,
shameless plug, again, oooops)