ES - Happy Birthday

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Mon Apr 17 16:16:53 PDT 2000

Greetings, from Your Baroness,

--

Padraig wrote:

Happy birthday to both Innes and Crandall!

Never complain about growing old; many are denied the privilege.

May you live as long as you want, and love as long as you live.

_________________________

Thank you all for your love and care for each other.  Happy Birthday, my
friends.

Also, thanks to all who were able to attend the little ice cream party that
we had last week for my birthday.  I have been unwell, and having so many of
my friends present to celebrate with me, truly filled my heart with joy.
Every day that we are on this mortal earth we should give thanks for all our
loving friends, and so I thank you all for your care and friendship today.

And to go on with one of my favorite sayings:
"Any day that I can get out of bed and go to the bathroom without help is a
Good Day!!".

Love you all,

Baroness Xene, OL