ES - fighter practice

Curtis Myers myersc at flash.net
Sun Apr 23 13:57:25 PDT 2000

Well I was there, and so were 200 other people (or so it seemed) of course
none were SCAdians.  Is there going to be a fighter practice on Wednesday,
and will an Authorizing Marshal be there to authorize me.  I have my gear
now and would like to get authorized before Guardian of the Tor next
weekend.

If fighter practice isn't going to be on Wednesday, is there some other time
that I can meet with the Rapier Marshall this week to get Authorized?

Caerell MacDomnaill
MKA Curtis Myers