ES - Gee is it quiet...

Jane Sitton-Logan janesmayl at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 24 20:11:34 PDT 2000

Madelina de Lindesaye here.

Just barely getting around to reading all this email 'cuz I've been cleaning
house, doing laundry, gardening, getting my herb beds redone, planting
tomatoes, flowers, & etc., and trying to clear out "the junk room" so it can
be turned into another bedroom.  We are hoping my brother will make parole
(long, sad story) & be able to come home this summer.  And Laird Logan has
been working 10 - 14 hour days welding up until Friday, when he got "laid
off" for knowing more about ironwork than the boss, who was thrown off the
job site by the builder.  Which made it Logan's fault.  So some of us have
been sweating and getting dirty.  Must be nice to work at home and not do
house work.

Totally unrelated, if anyone wants a yellow tabby kitten, almost 2 months
old, nearly weaned, eating soft and dry foods, and already litter box
trained, let me know.  I have four to spare.  I'm keeping the calico,
though.  They are sweet and cute as the dickens.

Be of good cheer. --Madelina
817-568-0412