ES - Guardian of the Tor

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Tue Apr 25 19:30:10 PDT 2000

Greetings, Elfsea!

    As many of you know, Guardian of the Tor is this weekend.  Let's make a big showing for the Canton!!  I know I'm rather partial to the Tor, and I hold the honors of being the Fourth Artisan of Dragonsfire Tor and the first woman Rapier Guradian of Dragonsfire Tor higher than just about anything I do.  This event is going to be wonderful.  I visited the site this past weekend with the autocrats, and it is beautiful. It's right on Lake Granbury, with lots of room to camp and enjoy the event.  It is primative, so beware.  The autocrats have planned to have the Titled Bard competition held on the shore of the lake...what a fantastic setting!  And there is a large area set aside for the fighting, with plenty of room for pavillions.
    I look so forward to seeing you all this weekend.  Come fight for the honor of being a Guardian of the Tor.

In service,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Fourth Artisan of Dragonsfire Tor
Former Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor
Matron, House Silver Moon