ES - Scarborough Faire

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Wed Apr 26 20:04:10 PDT 2000

Water is kinda iffy.  Last time I took a water bottle out there the lady
at the entrace almost made me pour it out because she didn't want me to
bring what she thought was tequila in.  But that was about 5 years ago
though.  Cokes are still about that price though (I think, I didn't pay
any attention when I was there last week.)  But no you cannot bring in
any outside food.

	Phelippe