ES - sick

Laura Feldner layla at worldinter.net
Sat Apr 29 20:56:59 PDT 2000

Well I guess I brought it on myself. I didn't make it out to Tor today
because now I really am sick. (not just looking for an excuse to drink
whiskey). I have a mild sore throat and didn't think it would be wise to
over-exert myself or risk 'sharing' with others. I am eagerly awaiting news
of the day's festivities.
Layla