ES - Guardian of the Tor

Rendell Skaggs rendells at eaze.net
Sun Apr 30 13:23:49 PDT 2000

> I see none of the news from the Tor has made it to the Elfsea list...

Only because you beat us home :)

> please post their names, again, they also made those throwing axes for
> prizes)
> - Galen of Bristol
> 5th, 6th, and now 9th Guardian of the Tor

Our Marshals for the knife and ax are Ciarán Muireadhach and Eoghan
MacCinead. They along with Lord Logathar, Lord Iain MacWhelan and myself
are the ones responsible for making the axes. We thank you for your
praise and are honored to perform this again at Springfaire and
Defender.

-Senán

--
                                 ___
Well Met, and merry meet again, / .''>   -Senán mac Tighearnáin