ES - Miniatures

Adam Harrison hookshot at star-telegram.com
Sun Apr 16 12:52:37 PDT 2000

Doing a bit of searching around, I found a company that sells minitures that
fit our time period.  They're also considerably less expensive than anything
I've found in the gaming shops here.  The one problem is the company is
located in England, so shipping is 20% of the order.  It still works out to
be less than anything is here.

I also had a chance to look at the rules for a new game called Warmaster.
The rules are pretty good.  We would have to modify a few of them if we were
going to do SCA simulations, but the core rules would be the same.

here's the website for this company.

http://members.tripod.co.uk/pendraken/index.html

In service,
Bjorn