ES - Recruiting Men! -- Food

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 13:52:15 PDT 2000

Good my lords and ladies!

I am in the market to hire a few good men.  I am looking for Fighters
and Combat Archers to fight beneath my banner this fall at "The Battle
of Three Kings" in the Shire of Rosenfeld.

I need seven shield men, and two archers to fight under my banner, and
am willing to pay.  There will be a steak dinner Saturday night, and
private pavilion beside the field just for this company's use (14x20
pavilion).  The steak dinner will also be supplimented by appropriate
beverages of your choice.

The terms are this simple :

1) Commit to attend Battle of Three Kings in Rosenfield in November.
2) Fight honorably, AS A UNIT, during this battle under the chosen
commanders.
3) Wear the livery provided to enhance the mood of the day.
4) If you cannot make it, tell me as soon as possible.

If it matters to the decision, this unit will fight for the Duke of
Somerset (HE Llywelyn Gruffydd), who is fighting on the side of Master
Richard Fairborne.

The commander of this unit will be chosen, by me, from amoungst it's
members.  The unit will total 11 on the field, as it will include the 9
people I'm recruiting, plus myself and an Archer already recruited.

It is my goal to look good, and be an impact on the battles of the day.
 If this sounds interesting to you, simply reply to
timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com

Ld. Timothy of Glastonbury