ES - Demo

Brighid02 at AOL.com Brighid02 at AOL.com
Mon Apr 17 15:22:58 PDT 2000

Hello Everyone,

    This is Lady Brighid with a friendly reminder about the demo the
Saturday. It will be at the South Arlington Library on Saturday April 22.
>From 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. This demo will be primarily static but I am hoping
we can also do a dancing demonstration if anyone is interested.
    The Address is: 4000 W. Green Oaks Blvd.
My best directions are as followed, I would also suggest for those of you
that can getting directions off the internet.
>From Ft. Worth:
Take your best route to the intersection of loop 820 and I-20. Go east on
I-20 towards Dallas. You will exit at Green Oaks Blvd. Make a left going
under the freeway this will have you going north. Make sure you stay on Green
Oaks until you pass Plesant Ridge. The Library should be on your right side.

>From Dallas:
Take I-20 west to Green Oaks Blvd. Make a right onto Green Oaks and continue
on down until you see the library on the right.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

In Service,
Brighid of Glenbaun