ES - One of those years

Margaret Risher Ldy_Simone at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:25:09 PDT 2000

Life here has been real rreal crazy the last few months. dealing with deaths of loved ones  Johnny changing jobs cars breaking. just life happening all over the place.  yesterday we founfd out that the car we sent to the shop to replace the water hose needs a new hose so we brought it home to be worked on later when we can affor it.

I just shook my head thinking yep that's about par, and Prayed for a solution to this problem. letting it go for the time being. Later in the yesterday afternoon i was going through the bills as i do every thursday making out cheaks and getting everything ready to send out on friday. i opened the letter for the morgage company my ballance due for april was 0.00 thinking this to be a mistake I called the morgage company. they told me it was not an error that i had sent them two payments last month. and another was not due till may. i thanked them and went through my cheak book and there it was an extra payment.  after i finished the bills i tlked with the guy about the car we dicided to get another vehicle so we had something to drive while  the ford was being fixed.

and we did. we got a used bronco in realy good condition with a new engine and transmission. for 600 down. we've been wanting a truck for events and taking people to meetings  for a long time. This for us is a blessing because not only did a soulution present it self we also had the means to get something we've needed and wanted for a long time. just another way i get blessings through adversary

Simone

Lady Simone

The Rules Have Changed...Get Paid to Surf the Web!
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=MNF-665