ES - Merchanting at Steppes Warlord

Elspeth de Forbeys ladyforbeys at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 18:27:25 PDT 2000

Do you have a craft you would like to market to the
populace of Ansteorra ?  I have just the venue for you
!  Steppes Warlord will be Memorial Day weekend at
Canton trade days park. For the low low fee of $5
(or a donation of a prize) you can reserve a spot .
Please contact me via email or by phone. All I need is
your name and a phone number where you can be reached
in case of an emergency . Prime spots are filling up
fast !

yours in service,

Lady Elspeth de Forbeys
ph 972-446-8169