ES - Troll Swamp Rag (Last Call)

neil starkey foolsmatters at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 18:06:58 PDT 2000

Ok Folks,

Here's the deal.  This is the last call for Troll Swamp Rag Material.  The
layout, printing, assembly, should be cone by the end of next week.  If you
have any humorous, sarcastic, satire, or  funning stories or pictures,
please send them to this address foolsmatters at hotmail.com, NO LATER then
Wednesday 4/26/00.  These stories can be created from War Stories, Comments
made in a meeting, Thinks over heard, etc.
It is also my obligation to remind everyone that this is a Banned
publication so don't tell Their Excellencies about it.  Distibution will be
at Spring Faire but will not be openly distibuted.  (Again, Your Excellency
Llwelyn, I will have your copy in a plain brown paper bag at the gate).
Thank You for your time, and as always,
"I Know Nothing"
Raimona