ES - Highland Games

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Tue Apr 25 13:13:38 PDT 2000

Hola!

At last night's Moot, Lady Brighid announced that I would be the point of
contact for the Highland Games in Arlington this year.

This is a very important demo for our Barony and does bring new members.
Last year's demo is how I found out about the SCA and the fun we have.
Please, volunteer! We can't do this demo without you, your skills and your
knowledge.

I really need to know right now who needs tickets and how many do you need.
Lady Allesandre has asked Lord Armand to create a bulliten board for this
purpose. What a great idea!! Lord Armand said he will try to create it after
the Tor this weekend. Thank you!! I will post the web address, as soon as
the sight is up and running. If you do not have web access, please e-mail me
at the following e-mail address:

eleefink at swbell.net

If this bounces or if you would rather call me, here is my phone number:

(817) 276-8581

I will hook up my answering machine tonight when I get home from work (I
rearranged my living room this wekend for the cable guy and have yet
reconnected it).  :-)

Please, if you call me or e-mail me directly with your request, tell me the
name of the persons you are requesting tickets for. I know that sometimes
the lines of communications get crossed and multiple tickets could be
ordered by mistake. Also, I have only been a member for a few months now and
I'm still learning names and relationships amongst the populace.

As things progress, I will be keeping you updated.

If you have any questions, ideas or comments concerning the Highland Games,
please feel free to let me know.

In Service,
Maria de Vasquez