ES - UTA Renaissnace fair

nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU nmc8278 at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Wed Apr 5 16:30:22 PDT 2000

Howdy Folks!
Aurelia Here.

Could folks interested in participation UTA's little demo please contact
me privately via e-mail or phone.  I have a meetin with these lovely
people at school on Friday I need to be able to tell them  something
besides the four of us at Three Bridges are coming.

Wednesday April 19
11am-1:00pm
University Center Mall (The area between College Hall and University
Center)

I am looking for dancers, fighters, heavy and light, Bards, and any A&S.

Thanks Much
Aurelia Yverneau
Senechal, Incip. College Of Three Bridges