ES - Crown

Filemaker paul_mitchell at filemaker.com
Fri Apr 14 07:51:18 PDT 2000

Master Leofric posted this the other day:

- Galen

The site for Crown Tournament is north of Houston at Lake Houston State
Park, just off of US 59 in New Caney.  Take US 59 North from Houston to New
Caney and exit at FM 1485.  Go east and follow FM 1485 (it will take a small
jog right and left soon after you exit the highway).  You will stay on FM
1485 until you get to Baptist Encampment Rd.  Turn right (south) on Baptist
Encampment.  This road will take a few turns and the site will be on the
left hand side of the road.  There will be signs directing you once you exit
US 59.

Regards
Master Leofric Ealdricson
Head Cook for Crown Tournament

> Hielsa all,
>   I was looking online and seem to be unable to locate directions to
> crown....  uh does anyone know how to get there?    I still recieve the
Pale