ES - armor question

Ctopher069 at AOL.com Ctopher069 at AOL.com
Wed Apr 19 19:00:52 PDT 2000

     I am defiantly not a great armor in fact I am completely new at
armoring.  I have now learned I can get a dished helm top and precut back and
sides and bar grill for 25.00 I would still have to weld it all together.

    the down side of that is that i still have to pay the 25.00 to get
the 16 gauge also. and i have to save  enough money to get my aluminum shield
at Guardian of the Tor

upside its a big time saver for me allowing me to have my armor sooner.  and
the weight difference  for the lighter steel