ES - FW: I am need of assistance

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Apr 20 21:31:38 PDT 2000

I just received this. If anyone can help, please contact
her via the phone below or at macpob1 at airmail.net.
Thanks,
Caelin

Unto Lord Caelin on Andrede,

I am in need of assistance.  My roommate went to Coronation at the Soko
Hall in Ennis this past January and lost her cell phone -- possibly on
that weekend at or going to/from the event.  She is unsure of just what
happened to it and just when it was lost.

I realize that was sometime ago, but I would greatly appreciate your
kind assistance in this matter.  If one was found and is in the baronial
lost and found, would you have someone contact me please?

Thank you,
H.L. Muireann
m/k/a Martha A. Compton
214-321-7367

--

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt &
dance like nobody's watching.