ES - sick

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Thu Apr 27 09:12:16 PDT 2000

Well,  I'm finally (I think) getting over the food poisoning that hit me
last Thursday and laid me low until yesterday.  Now I have to deal with GERD
(not fun - acid boils up in your stomach and erupts upwards), but there
isn't anything there but gas!  Prilosec and Maalox are my friends.  In fac,
I was finally able to get a bit of solid food last night for the first time
since ...  but I still am only eating a bit of supper and drinking nothing
but water.  Only way to survive.  Thank the gods I am no longer ill, just my
guts feel gassy now.

Ceatta