ES - The Tor's Event

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Apr 28 10:34:40 PDT 2000

Thank you, Timothy.

Please pass it along to Lady Desiree's husband Keith.  He was saving me a
camping spot.  And I wanted the Tor people to know I hadn't forgotten about
them!!

I appreciate your help on the household name. If you understand the issue
better I'm sure you will "try" to explain it to me.  I promise I will "try"
to understand your explanation  :)

Thanks again,

Dana