ES - Re:volunteers for security

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 05:09:41 PDT 2000

I Have 2 more volunteers for ya Mara.  They are
interested in night shift.  All 4 of our folks that
volunteered will be working in the Tavern, so as soon
as you know what shifts our folks will be working,
please let me know so I can adjust our shift
scheduals...Thanks...Neeve  P.S.  We are planning on
having dance shows and bardic at the Tavern.....

--- Carolyn Smith Pennington <mara_of_rede at yahoo.com>