ES - Business Meeting

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Thu Apr 13 13:54:35 PDT 2000

Hey, don't anyone forget the business meeting tonight. Remember, it's our
house this month. I'm sure everyone knows where to go, but for anyone who
forgot, here's directions.

    Take your best route to 820 North. Exit Hwy 377 (Denton Hwy) and go north
about 2 miles. Just past McDonald's, make a left (west) on Basswood and go to
the first light. Make a right (north) onto Park Vista and go about a mile.
Make a left onto Ash River. Ash River is only on the left. If 4 lanes turn
into 2 lanes you've gone too far. After you turn onto Ash River, make the
immediate right onto Big Horn Way and we are about half way down. The shield
should be out front. 8358 Big Horn Way.

Daniel and Siobhan