ES - Axes and spears for the chivalric tournament at Springfaire

housedragonstar dragonstar1 at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 13 17:47:31 PDT 2000

Lord Virgil told me that I needed to have an axe for Springfaire.  The website told me I needed an axe and a spear.

The CPH (yes, the new one) had the details of length and weight, but it does not specify construction material for the war axe blade itself.  I would rather not use rubber pre-fabs if I can avoid it.  I could also use some suggestions about attachment to the handles.

Thanks for the offers help in construction.  Unfortunately, I will be unable to take anyone up on them since my  and my spouse's work schedules and other commitments make it necessary to actually make the weapons during the weekdays when most of you are at work.

in service
Daire de Haya
House Dragonstar