ES - Registered Armory

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Mon Apr 17 10:40:32 PDT 2000

The following items were listed in Laurel's letter of Acceptances and
Returns, as Acceptances, in the month of February.  March should be out
shortly and I will then pass those along.  Cookies to all these fine gentles
for registering their Names and Devices.

Ameline du Bois. Name and device. Or, on a pile inverted throughout gules
between two amphorae vert a cup Or.

Armand Dragonetti. Name.
The submitter requested an authentic 15th century name, but we can not do so
because we do not know whether he wants a French name (to match his given
name) or an Italian name (to match his surname).

Catherine de Lance. Name.

Daniel Stewart de Guthre. Name and device. Gules ermined, a chevron cotised
Or.

Eleanor Cleavely. Name.

Phelippe Descors. Name.

Timothy of Glastonbury