ES - 2nd Annual Padraig's Wake

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Thu Apr 20 12:38:11 PDT 2000

You Are Hereby Invited To
The Second Annual
Padraig Ruad O’Maolagain
Wake and Bardic Beerfest

I had so much fun being dead last year that I decided to do it again!

Those of you who have been to a traditional Irish wake know that it is a time for celebrating life, so once again I take the opportunity to celebrate life with my friends.  Come feast, drink, sing and dance with us in celebration!

When:  Saturday, 22 April, 6:00pm until the last mourner leaves
Where:  Lord Polydore Pike’s Keep
	660 Springfield Road
	Springtown, TX
	(817)220-3771

Click here http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&YY=30256&addr=660%20Springfield%20Road&city=Springtown&state=TX&slt=32.9600&sln=-97.6555&zip=76082-6021&mag=9&cs=9&off=w
for an interactive map

The revel will commence after Loch Ruadh’s Fighter Practice (also at Polydore’s, at 2:00pm)

Potluck Feast
Deep fried turkey, smoked brisket and other meats will be provided
Suggested items to bring:  Salads, veggies, cheeses, breads, chips, dips, desserts
Iced tea and lemonade will be provided
Bring your own booze and/or soft drinks

Other items to bring:
Chairs
Musical Instruments
Songbooks
Tents and Sleeping bags
(if you intend to imbibe heavily, please plan to stay unless you have a designated driver.  Polydore has plenty of room for tents.)

Children Welcome

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum