ES - UTA Renaissnace fair

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Apr 5 16:06:40 PDT 2000

I am also planning to be there in armor. I hope we will have more fighters,
because I will not be able to make practice that Wednesday night.

-=Armand=-

PS: I know you said to respond privately, but it might be of interest to
others as well to see who is planning to be there. The original call for
volunteers was a while back and I've forgotten who (if any) responded.