ES - Banners for Spring Faire

Lady Neeve Drakesbane neeve_d at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 10:28:12 PDT 2000

I Have the remains of 3 bolts of black duck cloth,
lots of big scraps, some yardage left, and I believe
there may even be scraps from last years Gulf War
Sewing Frenzy.  Your welcome to them. Actually, I will
be lightening my fabric and older garb load quite a
bit in the next 4 weeks since We am Leaving for
Pennsicola imidiately after Spring Faire to open "The
House of MagiK Brew" at "Frontiers Forever" Year round
Medieval/Civil War theme park and camp ground. So,
it's Ye Ol Yard Sale Time if anyone is interested.  I
am even selling my 9X12 cabin tent and a bit of  gear.
 I have some streamer banners in stock, and the
balckstar die I had made for cutting stars if it's
needed.  Just let me know how I can help.
We Look forward to seeing everyone at the "House of
Magik Brew" at Spring Faire! (shameless plug)
Lady Neeve  Yahoo messanger I.D. neeve_d

--- "Wainwright-Sims, Jewell"