ES - A couple of COOL web sites . . .

Filemaker paul_mitchell at filemaker.com
Thu Apr 13 11:38:55 PDT 2000

Sneaky.

But my, what trailer on that site!  Looks pretty good to me!

- Galen
(didn't Ridley Scott do "Alien"?)

I have a couple of cool sites that I wanted to share with you. The first is
the trailer site for the new movie "Gladiator". This is a Ridley Scott film
and although his past efforts have not been the most period films (any one
remember "Cutthroat Island"?), they are always fun. If you have an interest,
go check out the site and download the trailer; it looks like the special
effects and various fights are going to be awesome.

http://www.gladiator-thefilm.com/