ES - CBS scheduling - once more around the block

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Wed Apr 19 14:19:55 PDT 2000

>From the Chirurgeon's list.
Please forgive the intrusion of non chirurgeon news.
Colin

Ygraineogf at aol.com wrote:

> OK, I'll try this again. This is the most current information we have on
the
> CBS Sunday Morning showing of the SCA segment from the Gulf War. Let's
hope
> it's not bumped again.
>
> Ygraine
>
> *****************************
>
> I have just heard from the CBS Producer of the Gulf War Segment.  She let
me
> know that it looks like it will air on April 30.  Remember the show is CBS
> This Morning Sunday and will air at different times in the morning
depending
> on the market you are in so check local TV listings.  If anything changes
> will send out a follow up email.
>
> Please re-post to as wide an SCA audience as possible, especially the
kingdom
> lists.
>
> Don Modius von Mergentheim, OL
> Deputy Society Seneschal Chatelaine's Coordinator
> modius at cityscope.net

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/2885/7/_/581501/_/956178450/