ES - Registered Armory

Rayburn, Timothy TRayburn at healthaxis.com
Thu Apr 20 05:19:03 PDT 2000

It very well could be the case that his mother was french and his father was
Italian.  But when all the information that is given is Authentic to the
15th century, Laurel Queen of Arms cannot know which culture you want it
specific to (in the 15th century, while the cultures mixed, it was rare
(very) to see crossover names like these that are so common in the SCA).

Timothy of Glastonbury