ES - armor question

Russell, Michael MRussell at lear.com
Thu Apr 20 20:09:33 PDT 2000

what they are probably selling is what is called the "Enman Starter Helm"
But can be altered to create alot of different helms in started before
anything is done to the raw materials. Yeah I can help you with what your
asking and pictures really do help. There is too much armor in the world to
just state a generic name lice saying a Spangien helm (sp?) The term refers
it to be attached by external bands. I will be glad to help where ever I
can.