ES - Guardian of the Tor: Directions

Rendell Skaggs rendells at eaze.net
Wed Apr 26 05:10:35 PDT 2000

Directions: I-20 to Hwy 377 to Granbury. Take the downtown exit of
Granbury. Go to the second stop sign on the square and turn right. Go
through the next stop sign, over the tracks and veer left onto Hwy 4.
Travel approzimately 3.5 miles to Fm road 2580, turn right. Travel
approximately 4 miles to Camp Paradise Ct., turn right, look for SCA
signs.
for more information on Guardian of the Tor:
http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/torguardian.html

-Senán

--
                                 ___
Well Met, and merry meet again, / .''>   -Senán mac Tighearnáin