ES - sick

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Wed Apr 26 14:53:11 PDT 2000

I came back from Mendersham with it 3 weeks ago and I still have "the
cough". I hope you get to feeling better!

Maria

PS. Take Padraig's advice! My great-grandmother used to make something
similar, but she call it a "Hot Tottie" (she was Cajun). Her recipe included
hot tea, lemon, honey and a shot of brandy (or moonshine, which ever was
more handy).