ES - EQUESTRIAN SCHTUFF!

Kellie Hardy khardy at flash.net
Mon Apr 3 16:36:26 PDT 2000

Hey everyone,
I will be travelling to Stargate this coming Saturday afternoon and
participating in their baronial equestrian practice on Sunday, then
driving home Sunday evening.  My mission is to ride some, learn a lot,
and come home with good plans for building our toys and organizing
equestrian events for Steppes Warlord.  If any of you out there want ot
go with me, please let me know ASAP.  We all have friends in Stargate
who will put us up, but we need to let them know we're coming!  The
folks in Stargate also need to know how if anyone will be wanting to
authorize this weekend.  They are very generous people, and I want to
give them fair warning that " horse newbies" will be coveting saddle
time! :D  I will of course be at business meeting tomorrow and will talk
about this some there.  Hope to see all of you there, we need to get in
gear for Warlord!  I hope everyone from Steppes will come and put your
name on a crew sheet!  This promises to be a great tourney this year; we
need "all hands on deck" (as the Harbormaster would say) to make this
thing rock!
If you know a horsey person who is not on this list, please relate this
news to them and have them email me privately.
In service to the Kingdom and her people,

Catrin
Lady Steppes