ES - Rumor Control

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Fri Apr 7 09:43:17 PDT 2000

Allessandra and I heard an interesting rumor lately.
We heard that we'll be discontinuing the Portcullis
of Elfsea as an award in the barony.  This was a
surprise to us, as we're both quite proud of our
Portculli, and we feel the award has been well-
managed by Llywelyn & Xene and by Seamus &
Maggie before them.  We all know what the award
is, and have a pretty good idea of the criteria for it.

We never considered closing the award.  We look
forward to the fun of giving them out to worthy
recipients for years to come.

- Galen