ES - Warlord Equipment Making

Lisa.Lechatton at mckhboc.com Lisa.Lechatton at mckhboc.com
Fri Apr 14 08:36:54 PDT 2000

Good Gentles pray attend -

     We are in greatly in need of tournament equipment for the equestrian games
     before Warlord.
     To remedy this situation we are gathering a working party on April 25 -
     7:30 pm at their Excellencies, Catrin and Fritz of the Steppes, home.  We
     seek persons with woodworking (shop) skills, especially, to join us in this
     task.

     This is also the first meeting for the Equestrian Guild in this area. All
     persons interested in supporting equestrian games at Steppes Warlord and
     afterwards in tournaments of this region should attend. Keep in mind that
     Equestrian Guild is not just for riders. The Equestrian guild also includes
     arts and sciences where equines are used (horse furniture, shoeing, etc.).

     April 25 - 7:30 pm
     4609 Swiss Avenue (One mile north of I-30 off the Carroll Street exit).
     Pizza and sodas provided.

     Aimee de LongCoeur
     llechatton at home.com
     972-226-2665