ES - Armor Workshop

Walters, Ron L. RLWalter at Willscot.com
Thu Apr 27 06:59:19 PDT 2000

Today is the Armor workshop at my house.  Last month we got a lot done with
the loaner gear, and my hopes are to finish up tonight. If you have ever had
to use loaner gear now is the time to give back.

Directions:

Take your best route to I-20 heading towards Arlington.
Exit Matlock and turn south
Stay on Matlock for approx 4 Miles.
Go through the Light at Sublet.
Take the first left after Sublet onto Colony Dr. (there is no light or stop
sign)
Take the first left off of Colony Dr. onto Liberty Trail,
I am the second House on the left.

If you have any questions or problems call 817-784-2850

Thanks in Advance,

Virgil von Augsburg

Knights Marshal
Barony of Elfsea