ES - Membership trend

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 1 14:23:23 PDT 2000

Wow, I haven't heard of our number actually dropping in years! Any way,
another benefit of Membership (at least in Elfsea) is a drawing I am
sponsoring at moot this next month.  Every one who is a Paid Member can
put their name and membership # in a hat (or box, or whatever I grab
that night to use) and one name will be drawn. The winner gets a cut
work brass pin in the shape of a Fluer de Lies. The pin is about 1.25
inches tall by .75 inches wide.

I would like to see this become a traditional thing. It supports
Memberships, attendance at our populace meetings, and artisans making
the prizes. If any artisans would like to donate a prize for September
or any other Moot, Please let me know!

See you at Moot, and don't forget, membership has its privileges! (I
couldn't resist!)

At Home in Elfsea
Darius

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org wrote: