ES - Re: Dance meeitng?

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:57:28 PDT 2000

>From: "Ameline Dubois" <ameline at generich.com>
>
>I got the message about dance seven and a half hours prior and still
>couldn't go.

Alright! Mea Culpa!

I added it to the Elfsea Scroll and assumed it would be out in time.  I
forgot to make an announcement at Moot or post it sooner to the list.

Here is what was discussed:

1. Day/time for meeting: First Choice was 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, Second Choice
was 1st & 3rd Mondays.  7:30 - 9:30 pm

*I apologize for those who were not able to make it.  These dates are final.
  The only decision to be made is between Tuesdays and Mondays (that will be
left up to Daungerous).

2. Location:  I am currently in touch with Daungerous (of The Desert
Dancers) to borrow her studio on days she is not using it.  Her studio is
located in Bedford, on Brown Trail (very close to 183).

3. Purpose:  Currently we are planning just to teach basic dances, steps,
etc.  We may (later on) learn more about proper stance, bows, manners, etc.
It will depend on the "feel of the group".

I will try to keep everyone posted regarding the Dance Guild's activities
(or, preferrably, the Dance Guild Leader will).

Ciao,
Allessandra