ES - Directions

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Tue Aug 8 11:02:33 PDT 2000

Greetings from Mistress Stella-
To get to my house-
Go south on I35W. Exit at Renfro. Turn left at light onto Renfro. Go 2.5
miles. Turn Right on CO RD 602. Turn left on Holly Drive (4th left hand
street). Third house on right at 608 Holly Drive.
Phone 817- 205-0802
	We don't need huge numbers of trailers. One trailer and a van/truck or two
should do it. Loch Ruadh is coming to pick up some of the gear for their
event and they will return it to Caelin's shed after the event.
	In service, HE Stella